Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Fun..........

It was a beautiful day today. It was sunny and warm.

I got up and went to church. Yay daylight savings time, one extra hour of sleep! It was my Sunday to play the organ, did pretty good considering I haven't really practiced on the organ for quite a while. It was also my Sunday to teach my Primary class. Halloween on a Saturday=kids on sugar highs in class on Sunday. Need I say more? No choir practice today.

When I got home Jamie was there with the boys. Then Leslie and her family came. Paul went downstairs like usual to watch football. Leslie and Jamie worked in my yard cleaning up leaves. They worked hard most of the afternoon. I do really appreciate all they do to help me.

The kids had a great time. They buried each other in the leaves. Had a leaf fight, with me as the target. Just played together in the leaves. We ate pizza for lunch. They helped Jamie and Leslie. Played basketball and some other games from school.

They got along sooooo well today. No fighting at all! The only casualty was when I was shaking leaves out of my hair and Trevon and I konked heads. I think it hurt me more then it did him.

On Halloween Gunner was Frankenstein. His costume had a hood that was the top of the Frankenstein head. It didn't cover his face but he refused to keep it up at all. Today Jax had his hockey mask from last night and Gunner would not take it off! Go figure.

I took a lot of pictures but there are too many to post on my blog and I couldn't decide on my favorites. But if you go to my Facebook I have them all posted there and I've put captions on them so you know who is who and what is what.

No comments:

Post a Comment