Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday.......

Sooo.....

Hmmmm..........

I'm not even sure what to write about today. It was the usual Monday at work. Conly is off on Monday's so I don't have to worry about him throwing markers at me through my office window. Megan worked 11-8 so I didn't get to talk to her much, which means I won't get the weekend scoop till tomorrow. Dave was off so it was VERY quiet. At least it was Jade's day to work so I had someone to talk to and keep me from going completely insane.

I woke up this morning and realized that I didn't do the laundry Saturday. I always do my laundry on Saturday but this last Saturday I went out to Tremonton and when I got home I decided I would just do my laundry after church Sunday. Well I didn't even think about laundry on Sunday.

I had to scrounge for a pair of pants to wear. Luckily I had a pair of dress slacks that I use to save for Market meetings when I was in Personnel. I have plenty of the ever fashionable navy blue shirts so that was no problem.

So as I type this I am waiting for the dryer to buzz letting me know that my last load of laundry is finished and then I can go to bed.

Sorry this is the best I can do but at least it's an update. I guess I'll have to get a little creative.

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh. You don't realize how uneventful your life is until you try to write about it every day. Thank goodness you had to do laundry. Come to think of it, I've gotta go throw my pants in the dryer or I'll be going to work nekkid tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete