Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is Halloween......

I didn't have to work today which actually made me sad because we could dress up. So I broke my day off rule which is, unless it is something life threatening, I do NOT go into Wally's.

I had to go and see my friends Conly, Mo and Kyle's costumes. You all know I watch anime. Well so do these guys and we all are (yes I hate to admit it) fans of Bleach. In fact I was watching it before they were. The new episode comes out on Internet every Tuesday and we all make sure we watch it so we can comment on it the next day at work. Except for Mo, he reads the manga so he actually is ahead of us on what is happening.

So here are 3 captains of the 12 Court Guard from l to r..... Byakuya Kuchiki (Conly), Kenpachi Zaraki (Mo) and Jushiro Ukitake (Kyle). There costumes were awesome and they even had the swords and made name badges with their characters names. They have been planning this since August so I couldn't miss it. Except for me and Joe, who works in TLE, no one else knew who they were. One lady asked Mo while he was cashiering if he was anime (her granddaughter is into it) and when I was walking with Mo to find Conly and Kyle a couple went by us and actually knew who Mo was dressed as.

Conly (and his sister Megan) is who I eat lunch with everyday. He is always stealing my phone because it has Internet on it and he is always pulling up things to watch. He is also responsible for some of my random FB status updates because I forget to log off my FB app.

I went to our ward's Trunk or Treat. It is always a lot of fun. The kids in our ward are so cute. I forgot my camera so I couldn't take pictures to show you some of my favorites. Jax was spending Halloween with his dad so Johnny brought him so I could see his costume. His Jason turned out great. Leslie sent me a couple of pictures to my phone of her kids. I missed them all not coming into town.

I then spent the evening watching TV and munching on leftover candy.

1 comment: