Monday, November 23, 2009

The Adventure.....

For Christmas Angel bought me a ticket to go with her to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert this Wednesday. I am soooooooooooo excited. I've wanted to see them for years.

The adventure starts tomorrow evening. Any one that knows me knows that I HATE to drive the freeway to SLC (Salt Lake City). Solution.....the Front Runner. Originally I was taking the Front Runner to the SLC station and then jumping on Trax to the station closest to Angel's condo. Now I am taking the Front Runner to Woods Cross and Debbie will pick me up. Then Charles, Debbie and I will meet Angel for dinner in Salt Lake. After which I will go home with her.

My friend Carol H. is going to drive me to the Ogden station. Since my Thanksgiving plans were cancelled I have a 19 pound fresh turkey in my frig. I got with Carol, who is the Relief Society pres, and asked her if there was a family that could use it. She got with the bishop and he has someone that needs it. So we will drop it off on the way to Ogden tomorrow.

Angel and I are going to the 4pm show on Wednesday afterwards I think Angel is going to take me for Sushi since I have never had it and am already having an adventure. So sure, why not try raw fish?

Then I will stay over one more night and spend Thanksgiving with Angel and I think we will be going to Jamie's for dinner. Then Angel will take me home Thursday evening since the Front Runner isn't running on Thanksgiving. Just in time to go to bed so I can be to work at 4am Friday.

So for the next couple of days I should be able to have something interesting to post about. Maybe even a few pictures of my adventures.

2 comments: