Thursday, November 5, 2009

Illustrations just for Diana.........

Tonight was week nine in the twelve week Know Your Religion class that I have been going to every Thursday. It has been very good and I have had much food for thought. Every week I grab an extra handout and I am going to send them to Mom.

Driving to the class I saw 3 houses with their Christmas lights up already and one of the houses had their tree up. Everyone knows I love Christmas but this is just too early for that. I like Thanksgiving and it deserves it's recognition.

Speaking of Christmas I really need to start getting my shopping done. I do have Leslie and Jamie's present and yesterday I bought Braxton's. I know what I'm getting Jax but I'm waiting to see if it goes on sale anywhere. I have no idea what to get Cambria, Trevon and Gunner. When it comes to Paul....I just get whatever Leslie tells me to.

Cambria has written her 2 page letter to Santa and Leslie told me she was adding to it yesterday. I need to see it so I can get some ideas.

For your viewing pleasure here are a couple of pictures from Sunday when the family were all over here playing in the leaves......

Gunner eating his pizza while he walked around.........
Trevon, Braxton, Cambria and Jax chowing down so they can go out to play. Aren't they just the cutest?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment