Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pop Tarts and Pepsi....

I've gotten into this ritual every morning at work. I come(run) in and right after I punch (swipe) the time clock I go to the machines in the break room and get a Pepsi and Pop Tarts and then go to my office.

I'm not suppose to have the caffeine (doctor's SUGGESTION) but I figure one Pepsi in the morning (and that is really all I have) should be okay. The Pop Tarts they usually keep in the machine are either brown sugar cinnamon (my fav) or cherry.

It's a good breakfast. You may wonder why I just don't eat something at home before I come into work. Well..... 1-I usually don't have enough time because I have hit the snooze button one too many times or ..2-I have nothing in the house to eat for breakfast.

I am a Pepsi drinker. I did go through my Dr. Pepper stage when I was in high school. Kelly was a Coke drinker so if I ran out of Pepsi I would just switch hit and drink one of his Cokes. But when given the choice I will always choose Pepsi over Coke.

Kelly was a coffee drinker so I did try to drink coffee. I love the smell of the coffee beans on the aisle in the grocery store. I love the smell of coffee brewing. I just don't like the taste of coffee. I have tried it every way there is. When I would have coffee I put umteen packets of sugar in my cup. Kelly would just cringe (he drank his black). I never knew if I was getting a caffeine buzz or a sugar high. So I just quite drinking it and stuck with my cold caffeinated beverages.

Robin D. just came by with some music. She has to sing for Sacrament meeting on the 22nd. But she will be out of town until that Saturday night. So we ran through it real quick. What would these people do it I couldn't sight read? Luckily I now have about 2 weeks to practice it and then we will run through it that Sunday morning before she has to sing it.

1 comment:

  1. honey, you work in a store! buy a box and put them in your desk and get the Fiber One kind which are slightly better for you. And take a vitamin!

    ReplyDelete