Saturday, November 14, 2009

Over the ground lays a blanket of white......

This was taken about 5:30 this evening. At the time it was still snowing but it has since stopped. The bright dot in the middle of the page is not a UFO but my flash reflecting off a snowflake in front of the camera.

It started snowing lightly this morning and never really stopped. This morning I heard some loud cawing and looked out my kitchen window and my yard and maple tree was FULL of big black CROWS taking refuge from the snow! I tried to get a picture but when I went outside they flew away and I was trying to be so quiet.

It was a quiet Saturday. I went to the Hallmark store and picked up the last of the ornaments that I had ordered and looked at all the Christmas stuff they had put out.

I have actually spent most of the day playing the piano. I had to give Dale the feedback on his sheet music today. I just finished the email a few minutes ago.

Leslie stopped by on her way back from Layton. Jamie was having a Cents of Style party tonight. Leslie is selling it now. She said the roads were a little slick but it wasn't a terrible drive.

Jax is on FB now and he always chats with me if we are both on together. Today it popped up and it said "Grandma it snowed an inch here today!!!" See I'm not the only one that likes snow. Then Cambria got on Leslie's FB (she is very proud that she knows Leslie's password) and her chat started like this,,"Hi grandma, it's me Cambria". Like I wouldn't know this because it started out with 'Hi grandma'? That is not Leslie's usual greeting.

Well I'm off to put away my clean laundry (I remembered this week). I also need to read through my Primary lesson for tomorrow. So chow for now!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that the kids can chat with you! That's really fun.

    ReplyDelete