Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday........

So the first week of November is over. The weather has been great. The leaves are almost done falling off my trees. Which means I really should do some raking tomorrow.

Yesterday Rhonda brought over the choir music for the next couple of months. So today after work I came home and ran through the songs she has planned for November and December. I think she might me trying to kill me. They will be a challenge but I really do need to be challenged more often and I am up to it so bring it on! I also practiced the song that the Jensen girls are singing Sunday. They will be coming over some time tomorrow morning to run through it a couple of times.

I am really in the mood for some new piano music. It's been a while since I've bought any. If my car was in better shape I would run to Ogden tomorrow and hit Murdock Music. Maybe I'll do a little Internet shopping. It is not as fun because I can't look through the books to see what songs are in them and see how they are written.

There is a new pianist/composer (Dale Jesse) that friended me on FB this week. He was asking if there were any pianist that would be willing to play (tryout) some of his sheet music. So I of course told him I would be interested in doing that. So we'll see what happens with that.

1 comment:

  1. I envy your ability to play so well. When I make my million dollars I'm going to hire someone to come and play for me while I sing... anytime I want to.

    ReplyDelete