Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4th...............hey it's an entry!

Today Jade was runing late for work so she decided to stop by The Pie Dump (in Tremonton)and bring us some hot rolls and gravy. It was brilliant. The rolls are huge, homemade, fresh, warm, buttery goodness. The gravy is used for dipping the rolls. I hope that Jade is late more often.

Yesterday I was pretty much done with my work by noon (like usual) and Michelle (our receiving clerk) came in and asked if I was busy. She had a huge pallet of Anderson to check in and they wanted her to go out and clean up the pallets and things behind the store.

So after I got back from lunch I went down to receiving to give her a hand. I needed the practice checking in things since I have only spent half a day with her training me.

Okay, so Anderson was probably NOT the freight that I should have been helping with. Anderson is our book and CD vendor and the Christmas shipments are coming in now. I don't know how much of a help I was because I had to keep stopping and checking out the books to see if they were something I would want to read and yes there were a couple. Then I was stopping to check out the new CD releases. It was just like Christmas morning opening all those boxes.

I remembered everything she had taught me from before and managed not to mess up any receiving's. Which would be okay because that is my job to check the receiving's to make sure they are correct. So if I messed up I would just have to yell at myself and that would just be embarrassing.

2 comments:

  1. Hot rolls from the Pie Dump. So so good!

    I don't know how you keep from buying too much stuff all the time. Books and music especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes you just have to yell at yourself!

    ReplyDelete