Monday, November 16, 2009

November is half over.........

The snow we received over the weekend has been melting today. It's was also leaking into the store in a couple of places. That kept the managers busy.

I bought my turkey today. We will have our Thanksgiving dinner this coming Sunday afternoon.

I did a little Internet shopping yesterday and now I am finished with Gunners and Braxton's Christmas presents. Two down three to go.

I also spent some time on the UTA site trying to figure out the Front Runner schedule for next week. I am going to Angel's on Tuesday evening and coming home on Thanksgiving afternoon/evening. I am going to give mass transit a try, especially since my car is not trustworthy any more. I will just have to drive to Ogden to the train station. It will be an adventure, that's for sure.

There is also a Front Runner station a couple a blocks away from Jamie's apartment that would mean I could go visit her more often with less wear and tear on my car and my nerves. This could be the start of a beautiful relationship......

No comments:

Post a Comment