Saturday, July 24, 2010

Vacation......Day 5.....

So.....I started out my day with a doctor's appointment.  It went well, he is cutting back my high blood pressure meds.  YAY!!!!!!  He was very happy with the lifestyle changes I've been making.

Then I ran to Kent's to pick up a couple of things.  I have always made it a policy of mine that when I'm taking time off from work I do not go into the store at all.  That means even if I need something I go somewhere else.  Plus Kent's is 3 blocks down from my house verses W'mart that is across town.

 I watched some more of "Jack of All Trades" while I did my laundry.

Then I packed up a bag and headed to the bus stop.  Caught the bus to the Ogden Front Runner station. On the way we got to witness a car wreck on Wall Ave.  So the bus driver had to pull over and wait for the police to come.  I have yet to have an uneventful bus ride to Ogden.

Even with the delay I did get to the Front Runner station on time for the 4:15 train.  The train was pretty full with it being the 24th of July (a Utah holiday) weekend.  Debbie picked me up at the Woods Cross station.

I was greeted by Charles and Angel's dog Puddy, who've they have been watching while Angel has been on vacation.  We mostly just sat around and talked, Puddy fell asleep on my leg.

Debbie made us a great dinner of BBQ chicken breasts, roasted red potatoes and a yummy green salad.  After dinner we watched "Harry Potter, The Half Blood Prince".  Charles ended up going to bed before it was over and I think Deb fell asleep a couple times too.

Everyone went to bed and I fell asleep reading my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment