Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation....Day 3.....

Well it was another fun filled day in the neighborhood.

As you can see I've revamped my blog page.

I watched the last movie from Conly, "Sundown".  FYI it's about vampires.  It was entertaining and made me laugh.  Very low budget and cheesy.

Then I watched the first disc of the series "Jack of All Trades".  It is funny, full of one liners and a lot of sexual innuendos.  I can see why it only lasted one and a half seasons.

I talked to my cousin Audrey on the phone.  She is in Salt Lake right now visiting her son and his family.  We were trying to see if we could find a time to get together but that was a bust.  But I had fun talking to her.

I went through some things in my craft/scrapbook/office room and now have 2 bags of things to take to the D.I.

Last night my friend Juli came over and we talked til 1am.  This seems to be the norm for us.  We don't even realize how long we talk for.  I started the book "The Swan Thieves" that I picked up from the library. 

I received a call from Cambria, they were at Sea World waiting for the Shamu show to start.  She told me all about what they have been doing so far.  Then I talked to Leslie for a while.  It was good to hear from them.  I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment