Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vacation....day 2........

So here I am again to report on the second day of my "stay-cation" as my sister puts it...good name for it.  Thanks Di!

Yesterday was probably not as exciting as Monday but here is my report.

I watched 3 more of the movies Conly loaned me..."Evil Dead", "Evil Dead II" and "Army of Darkness".

By the time I finished watching "Evil Dead" I didn't think I was going to watch the others.  It was to put it plainly, GROSS!  Not gorey like most horror movies are because it was so low budget. When I got done I text'd Conly with what I thought and he ended up calling me and talking me into watching the other 2 in the trilogy.

"Evil Dead II" was not quite as gross as the first.  Conly had told me that I HAD to watch this one so that I would get some of the things in "Army of Darkness".  I think he said that just so he could torture me more since I wasn't at work where he torments me all day long.

"Army of Darkness" was by all means the best of the three. The gross level went down considerably and the one liners from the character Bruce Campbell played were abundant.  As Conly puts it, Bruce Campbell is king of the "B" movies.

I called Jen and have a hair appointment for Thursday morning.  Yay for a much needed color and trim!  Plus I'll get to hear all about her recent wedding and honeymoon. 

On a not so exciting note (like what I've already told you was exciting?), I cleaned up my family room.
Later in the evening after it cooled down I went for my walk.

So ended day 2.......

No comments:

Post a Comment