Saturday, July 17, 2010

I know it's a little late........

So last Sunday (the 11th) was Gunner's 3rd birthday!  Our little man is 3 and he does not want to be known as a baby anymore.  He is a Bid Boy!

Leslie had a combined cake and ice cream party for both Gunner and Braxton.  Braxton's birthday is actually today (the 17th) but because they are leaving on vacation tomorrow she had just one BD party for the fam.

Here is my Bid Boy.....
Isn't he just the cutest!

Today my Braxton turns 7!  I called him this morning and he is very excited for his birthday party with his friends at McDonald's this afternoon.

Here is Braxton with his new Transformer....
I just love his face...cuteness with just a tinge of evil!

The family party was fun.  It mostly consists of Paul's side who all live in Tremonton.  Angel came and Leslie's friend and "my other daughter Jamie" Jamie H. and her boys came.  Needless to say there were a zillion kids all running around.  I can't tell you how noisy it was...but I'm sure you can imagine.

Leslie is having a hard time watching her baby Gun grow up. Angel always gives all the kids new backpacks for their birthdays so they have a new one for school. Well she got Gunner his first backpack, not because he will be going to school, but because she thought it would be good for their trip they are taking. Well Gunner was so excited to get a backpack that he immediately put it on and came over to where Leslie and Angel and I were sitting and said, "Wook Mom, Now I can go to scwool!!!!!!" I thought Leslie was going to burst into tears.

I mean look at that face.....he didn't take that backpack off the rest of the time I was there.  He came up to us a little later and this is the conversation...

Gun- "mom I got evewything in my backpack, I yust need a yunchabwo (lunchable)"
Leslie- "You need a lunchable?"
Gun- "yea"
Me- "Gunner what do you need a lunchable for?"
Gun- "So I can go to scwool!!!"

Poor Leslie, she just wants her baby back.  Later on my way home I thought I should have asked to see what Gunner thought he needed to put in his backpack for school.  I'm sure that would have been very interesting.  I'm sorry I didn't think of it sooner.

There are more pictures on my Facebook page if you want to see them.

3 comments:

  1. Look at those cute mischievous faces!
    These kids are so lucky to have Grandma be such a part of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks "mom" for including me! I love your face and that daughter of yours! It was fun w=to be with you all again! LOTS OF LOVE

    ReplyDelete