Friday, December 31, 2010

Jamie's Christmas Party...(still catching up)

Wow, I am so far behind. It has been a busy month.

On Saturday Dec. 18th Jamie hosted a Christmas party.  It was attended by Leslie and her family, Angel, Charles and Debbie, Jamie and her boys (of course), Patrick, myself and JOE and his fiancee Jessica!
I have not seen Joe in little over 10  years. Here is a picture of our meeting.....he actually cried (yea, and so did I)...
We've chatted on FB but it was so good to actually see him and meet Jessica.  They are so twitter-pated with each other.  We teased them about how mushy they have gotten on FB.

Jamie made a Vietnamese spread....spring rolls and beef salad, rice and french bread (okay so that wasn't Vietnamese).  Yummy!

We had fun exchanged good conversation and of course gifts. Worst part...I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!!! I never forget it and both girls were surprised. So I have stolen from Debbie's pictures from her FB page. Jamie and Leslie haven't posted theirs yet.


Here is my present from Jamie....a copy of OUR movie "Mommy Dearest".  We watched this together when Jamie was a teenager and since that time she has aways called me Mommy Dearest and I call her Jamie Darling.  What can I say....."no wire hangers!"

A good time was had by all and Jamie did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Wanita,
    What a wonderful get together! AHHHh yes mommy dearest!!! he,he,he my girls have called me that a time or two.

    I wanted to tell you that the last time I ran into you at Walmart, you were looking so good.
    what an inspiration you are to people like me who need to get fit and trim :)

    Wishing you the very best in 2011!
    Happy New Year!!!!

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete