Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve.....(almost caught up)

So for the second year in a row I was able to have the Grandma's Christmas Eve Eve sleepover with my grandchildren.

When I got home from work that day Cambria, Braxton and Gunner were already there.  Jax and Trevon came shortly after.

We started out by going to McDonald's for dinner and play...they all were very good and ate first with no fussing.

Here is Cambria and Trevon playing games at the computers.....

Here is Jax taking a break for a minute.....love his smile....

Here is Miss Cambria quenching her thirst..........

Gunner loved the coloring program they had...red seemed to be his favorite color (good choice to me)!

Jax gave the keyboard a try (note the sign...then his feet...he he).

For a minute I couldn't find where Cambria went,  this is how I found her.  She was complaining about being the only girl and how the boys didn't want to do anything she wanted to do (sniff, sniff).

Here is Braxton doing his air guitar......

When it got dark we went up to the Christmas village by the courthouse. 
 It's not big but the kids love to walk through it.

After seeing the village we drove around and looked at all the lights on the houses.

When we got back to the house everyone put on their jammie-o-days.  I gave them each an m&m stocking stuffer which they all were very happy about......as I took this picture they were all shouting,
 "Grandma is the greatest!"
We watched "Despicable Me" and had chocolate milk and cheese puffs.  Cambria was the first to fall asleep (as always).  I'm not sure how late the boys stayed awake because I was tired and went to bed around 10:30ish.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good grandma! They are lucky little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tradition. You know they'll always remember this stuff and how much fun they had.

    ReplyDelete