Sunday, December 5, 2010

Girls day out..........

So yesterday I went with Jamie, Leslie and Cambria on a girls day out.  We met Jamie in Riverdale and shopped all afternoon.  The reason behind the shopping trip I came to find out (on Thanksgiving) was because my girls, Angel, Charles, Debbie and my parents had gotten together and given me $3oo to spend on new clothes for Christmas.  Mainly because all the clothes I have are now too BIG for me (that's a good thing by the way)!

Honestly I just have not been clothes shopping for myself in eons, mostly because it was never fun for me.  Nothing ever fit and I would just get frustrated and not get anything.  This being said Jamie, Leslie and even Cambria took the situation in hand and were busy finding outfits for me to try on.  The best part is I had to keep getting SMALLER sizes than what we thought would fit! 

Here I am at Maurice's...........

After Maurice's we went into Cambria's favorite store Justice.  I needed to get her Christmas present and I wanted her to show me what she wanted.  What I found out is Cambria shops like her mother.  She just keeps looking and looking to make sure she has not missed anything that could possibly be better.  Even as she is telling you she likes what she has picked out she is still scanning the store to make sure she hasn't missed anything. 

Here is my little fashionista with her Auntie Jamie at Justice...... 

After we had hit a couple of other stores with no luck finding anything good we decided to grab something to eat.  We ended up at Souper Salad.  It's just a little place with a huge salad bar and soups (kinda like the name.....).

Here is Leslie and Cambria standing in front of this poor unfortunate silver tinsel tree at Souper Salad.  I don't know who decorated it but I was embarrassed for it........ 

 Here are my two beautiful daughters (now blocking the poor tinsel tree)..........

Then it was off to do some more shopping.  We went to Old Navy next. Here we are (I think at this point we were all getting a little silly tired)............. 

We finished up at Ross's and then called it a night.  I finished up Christmas shopping for all my grandchildren (YAY!) and came home with (for myself) a pair of jeans, a pair of brown pants (for work), 3 shirts, a vest, a light jacket, a really cute sweater dress, a black skirt, a pair of shoes, a sweater, a pair of sweat pants, and a pair of slippers.  I still have money left from the $300 that I stared out with.  Jamie and Leslie are great at finding the best deals.  We had a great time and I love them so much!

THANKS to Charles, Debbie, Angel, Mom, Dad, Jamie, Leslie, Paul and all my grandchildren for the great Christmas present!  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment