Saturday, September 25, 2010

Last weekend football, this weekend soccer. Does this make me a well rounded person?

So this weekend I went down to Layton to watch Trevon play soccer. It was a beautiful day, around 74 degrees with a slight breeze.  Here is a picture of the mountains, I wish it had turned out better, but you can still see the fall colors.  It must be time for a drive in the canyon......

Here is Patrick out giving Trevon some pointers, so cute....... 

Of course after we sat down the breeze stopped and we were just left with the 74 degrees of sun with no shade.  Here is Jax trying to make some shade for himself..... 

After a while he gave up and went behind the tennis courts to those trees back there and sat until the end of the game.  He said he could see the game from back there....u-huh......Here he is coming back.....

Here is Trevon practicing....... 

Here is Trev throwing the ball in..... 

Go Transformers (yellow) beat the T-Rex's!  I don't make up the team names I only cheer for my grandson........... 

After the game here is Trev (number 2) with his team doing their cheer before they go and high five the other team....

I'm not sure who won, no one really keeps score for this age group.  all the counts is that the kids learn the game and have fun, which they do.

After the game I came back home, Jax came with me so I could drop him off at his dad's house.  We stopped on our way home and got some drinks and something to eat.  I love having one on one time with my grandchildren.

Braxton is playing his football game as I type this over in Logan.  I just can't be everywhere at once :(. 

I forgot in last week's Bears VS. Bees blog to put in a conversation that happened....
This was right after Braxton had just gotten called for an off sides.  When the defensive line was pulled back in to let the offensive line go out, Braxton came running over to the bleachers and yelled...

B- "Mom, Mom!  I have a loose tooth!"
L-  "Braxton! I don't care! Get back over there and WATCH THE BALL!
B- "But mom, I have a loose tooth!"
L-  "I don't care if you have a loose tooth!  Get back over there and listen to your dad and WATCH THE BALL!"

My daughter has turned into a football mom.......:)

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that this tooth had been loose since LAST NOVEMBER... this was no NEW thing LOL

    ReplyDelete