Friday, October 8, 2010

It's already October.....

Well last Saturday Braxton played his last football game of the season.  They unfortunately lost :(
When Braxton came off the field after the game he was so upset about losing that he was crying. 

During the game Gunner got into a fight with a bigger kid who was bothering him and his little friends.  He is used to fighting and wrestling with his older brother so when this bigger boy kicked Gunner, he came back at him with fists a flying!  The look on the bigger kid was priceless.  After that Gunner and the other kid just steered clear of one another and gave each other "the eye".  I have the feeling that Leslie's going to get called to the school a lot when Gunner starts.

I've been pretty busy at work too.  Last Wednesday I went with Jake (from Logan) to do a quarterly audit at the South Ogden Neighborhood Market.  Then Thursday I covered GM receiving.  It was my first time doing it solo and I managed not to mess anything up.  Good thing, because I would have had to yell at myself when I did invoicing the next day, and that would just be embarrassing.

This week I've just spent the last two days going down to West Valley for Invoice/UPC training.  Jake (North Logan), Steph (South Logan), Audra and I all went down together.  I learned a lot and was glad that Audra was there so that I could ask her things when I got a little lost.  I'm still pretty new to this so I'm still learning.  We made a new friend, Dawn from the Centerville store.  We all sat on the back row and were basically the 'bad kids' in the class.  It was great fun!

I also have started going to the Adult Religion classes again.  They started up in September and they are every Thursday.  I'm going with Carol and Letty . 

Right now I'm reading the last book in the Shadow trilogy by Brent Weeks, "Beyond the Shadows".  This is the serious that Mo brought to me to read.

Well that's about all I got.....hope every one has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment