Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dance Competitions 2010.....................

Spring to dancers means competition time. Cambria once again is competing solo as well as with her studio teams.

Her second solo competition was last Friday (April 23rd) in Logan. She was of course awesome and took Queen for her group (intermediate)


Here she is with her trophy and crown. There are more pictures from this weekend's competitions on my Facebook if you want to see them.

Yesterday she competed with her solo in Tremonton. She was up against four other girls. She was awesome and scored really high, she received a 98 and a 98.5 out of a possible 100. The judges loved her, but as she gets older and moves up the competition gets tougher but she will be able to do well because she is such a competitor at heart. She even critics herself and watches what the other girls are doing. Here she is with her 2nd attendant trophy for the intermediate 3rd-4th grade.

There are more pictures from this weekend on my Facebook if you want to look. After Cambria dances we hurried over and literally caught the last 15 minutes of Braxton's soccer game. He was in there playing hard. They just get so much better every year.

Go Braxton!
There he goes after the ball (he is the one in white).






Here is Cambria's Solo for this year. I finally got one recorded without having to dodge Gunner's or Braxton's heads. This is her dancing at the competition at Bear River High in Tremonton yesterday.

Other than watching Cambria dance not much else has been happening. I have received my third song from Dale J. to work on. It is "I Saw Three Ships" it is really fun to play. I have to send him my feedback tomorrow.

I am currently in between books right now so nothing there to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment