Sunday, January 17, 2010

Okay, it's an update..........happy now?

So the other day my cell phone rings and it is my parents number. I answer it and this is what I hear first thing from my dad, "You haven't updated your blog lately, I'm still reading about New Years...." Thanks for noticing dad..............

That is probably the most interesting thing that has happened to me since New Years. The holiday's are over and my life is back to the same humdrum life it was before. Eat, Sleep, Work, that IS my life.

At work I have been getting ready for my first Inventory Prep audit. I cannot tell you how stressed I am about this. It is just very hard for me to accept people coming in to look at my work with the intent to find all the errors they can. I am supposed to be perfect! I've been driving poor Audra (she was the invoice clerk, now personnel) crazy. She has been helping me with all the things I find so I can get as much right as I can before Wednesday.

Plus I only have about 12 more days to learn Jade's job before she goes. I haven't had much time to do that since I've been getting ready for the audit. She is having a baby girl in February and she only works 3 days a week and her last day is 2 weeks before inventory. Talk about bad timing (or good depending on whose side you are on). If she comes back to work she will not be coming back to the Invoice office since they are cutting back the office personnel. I will be doing both jobs.

PLUS...they have cut my hours to 35 since Christmas. Just the thing I need them to do when my work load doubles and I buy a new car!!!!!!!!

So because of my budget getting tighter I told Carol and Letty that I wouldn't be signing up for the next series of Church Education classes. They upped the cost because the next set of classes is going to go 15 weeks instead of 12. It was the continuing series on the life and ministry of Christ that we had last session.

Tonight Carol came over to bring me my new Relief Society lesson book because I'm in Primary and I kept forgetting to pick it up. She told me that her and Letty paid for my class so I can go with them. I just don't know what I'm going to do with that woman! I will just have to keep loving her and be grateful that she is my friend.

Speaking of her being my friend, she came over last week and asked me to be a visiting teacher. I haven't been one since I started working at Wally's. So I am once again and my partner is Sharon H (the Primary President). We only have 2 ladies I think so it shouldn't be too bad.

Then last Tuesday she made me go to the Releif Society Enrichment night. I didn't want to go, it was on self esteem and yes I know mine is in the toilet but I don't want to hear people talking about it. In all actuality is was a very good presentation and I know I need it but I really just wanted to stay home and put my feet up and try to relax...

Yesterday Leslie called me and told me that she was bringing the kids in to see "The Princess and the Frog" and asked if I wanted to meet them there. Sure anything not to have to do housework.

It was really cute. When it first started Gunner kept asking where the frog was. I looked over at Braxton and he was sound asleep. I think he saw about the first 10 minutes of the movie. I had to wake him up so we could leave. Cambria and her friend Kayla loved it.

Today I went to church. I didn't have to play the organ but it was my Sunday to give the Primary lesson. I am loving my new class. Then we had choir practice after so I'm not getting home on Sundays till 5:00.

Well there it is. You can all wake up I'm done for now.........

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. My life is even MORE boring and same/same than yours is, so I need my friends to blog to keep me entertained.

    I'd tell you to stop worrying about the audit, but your gonna worry anyway. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, but it's old now and it's time to write another one! Tell us about the audit.

    ReplyDelete