Thursday, January 28, 2010

My apologies if this offends anyone...but it was hilarious!

So yesterday at work I was in Personnel talking to Audra about an invoice issue together over her desk when suddenly Jeanell (training coordinator) went "EWE EWE!" I stood up strait and Audra and I looked at her. She then said (as she was pulling her long hair down the front of her, "My hair has almost grown long enough to cover my nipples!"

We started to laugh when I looked at Audra and her eyes got really wide as she looked towards the door. I turned around and there was the new Pharmacy manager walking into the office! He heard everything. I bent over Audra's desk and we had our foreheads together trying not to bust up laughing while he was in the office. Jeanell was trying not to laugh as she answered the question he had come in to ask.

When he left Jeanell asked us "Do you think he heard me?" Which of course made us crack up even more. I told Jeanell that of all the things that have happened in the Personnel office that had to be the funniest ever.

Megan walked in to the office right after and we told her what had happened. She said that she was in the S.W.A.S room (which is down the hall and in the break room-used to be the smoking room) and that she and Assistant Manager Courtney had heard someone yelling "EWE EWE!" but they didn't hear the rest of it.

We told Jeanell that probably anyone walking in the vicinity of the Personnel office now knows what her hair is almost covering.

I went back to my office laughing. Then Jeanell called me a little later and told me that she had told Richard (her husband) what she had done. His response was that she'd better cut her hair because he didn't want them covered up. But it gets even better.....

Hans (the Optical/Pharmacy District manager)-who we call Fabio-called personnel and Jeanell answered the phone. She thought he was calling to reprimand her for what she said in front of the Pharmacy manager. So she fessed up to him before he even had a chance to tell her what he REALLY needed. Just so you know he wasn't calling about what she said, he didn't even know about it. But he does now!

I love Jeanell and I really miss not being in Personnel with her. She kept me laughing and she is the best! It was so funny, but if you don't think so, then I guess you would have had to be there.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Juan! These are the moments that get me to work each and every morning! Love Ya

    ReplyDelete