Thursday, July 7, 2011

Weekend with Jax and Trev......

So this last Friday I invited Jax and Trevon to spend the night  Jamie brought them to the store and they came home with me. 

After we got home and changed we headed over to the city pool.  I have a Lego fairy that Leslie and her kids brought back for me from their vacation last summer and it hangs on my rear view mirror along with the Shamu tail that Jamie and the boys brought me back and and an " I love Grandma" beaded thing that Cambria made for me.  Whenever Jax gets in the car he feels the need to give this fairy some kind of weapons, today was no exception.  Here she is with a sword and a giant bone, looking pretty scary ;).....

Jax actually let her keep the sword and it is still in her hand and she is protecting my car as I type this.

We spent a couple of hours at the pool, It wasn't too crowded considering it was a hot Friday evening.  Jax had his goggles on and was swimming under water seeing if his Lego submarine was water tight.  Trevon loved the slide.  I just sat and watched them and of course the people.

I just have to say that even at my biggest I knew better than to think I looked good in a swimsuit, or that I would torture anyone else by them having to see me in one.  That being said, I was about ready to throw something at the big middle aged man with the huge beer gut, half bald head with the scrawny pony tail and bad plaid shorts, that kept sitting down in front of me and exposing most of his hairy backside.....get the picture? Ugh!

After the pool we headed to Arby's for some dinner.  We ended the evening watching movies and having ice cream sandwiches.  Trev was the first to fall asleep, I was noddling off around 10,  I don't know how late Jax stayed up.  He can be a real night owl.

The next morning we just hung out watching cartoons and playing games on Jax's laptop.  Trev loves to sit and watch Jax play..... 

Here are my cute boys...... 

Saturday we went to the matinee and saw Cars 2. It was so good. I heard so many mixed reviews about it, but we loved it. Jax and I laughed all the way through it.  We had Wendy's for lunch afterwards and then I took them home.  It was a lot of fun.  They are growing up so fast that I need to make sure I spend as much time with them as I can, before going to grandma's house is not "cool".

No comments:

Post a Comment