Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekend at Leslie's.........

Last weekend Leslie and Paul were celebrating their anniversary by going to Park City, so after work on Friday I headed out to Tremonton to stay with Cambria, Braxton and Gunner.  

We started out the weekend by having dinner at Subway.  After that we played Dance on the Wii.  It was great fun, especially watching Gunner try to keep up with the dance.  At one point Cambria and I were doing a duet and Braxton all of a sudden shouted, "Grandma can dance?!"  Well of course I can dance, I haven't lost it yet.  Then we played Guitar hero.  

Cambria decided to put on a show for me.  She and Braxton and Gunner danced and sang songs with her ipod, very entertaining. Then we put on a movie and popped some popcorn on which I broke a tooth!  Lucky for me that it didn't hurt, but it took off the front of one of my molars.

I tried to get up early enough on Saturday to workout before the kids woke up but just as I started my video both Gunner and Braxton woke up.  Gunner then tried to do my workout with me :).

Then we just hung around the house.  Braxton was trying to teach Gunner how to ride his bicycle with out training wheels.  When I came out to watch, Gunner would only let him push him on the grass, he was too afraid of falling on the sidewalk, but he did ride it for a minute and Braxton was so proud of himself for teaching his little brother something.  

For dinner Saturday night we went to Taco Time.  I got my favorite, the chicken casita burrito.....boy do I miss our Taco Time.  Gunner polished off a large cheddar mexi-fry all by himself, and then wanted more.  Here are the kiddos waiting for our food....

When we got home we made strawberry shortcake and watched movies until we all fell asleep.

Sunday Cambria decided she wanted to make her parents a surprise for when they got home so I helped her make some brownies.  Then she made a cute picture and taught the boys a cheer to do when their parents walked in the house.  It turned out very cute.

Well I went to the dentist Wednesday and he was able to fix my broken tooth without having to put on a crown, but it was close enough to the nerve that he said I have a 50/50 chance of it turning into a root canal.  We'll just have to hope for the best.  The bad news...I do need a root canal on a tooth that had started bothering me on the other side, I'll get that done this Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment