Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dinner at Jamie's........

Tuesday I got a surprise at work.  Diana had come up to get her taxes done and she stopped by the store to see me!  We had a great talk and I was so happy she stopped by.  It made my whole day.

This week I had to go over to the North Logan store to help with their pre-inventory audit on Wednesday and Thursday.  I learned a lot and the girls that came from the other stores were so much fun.

Wednesday we decided to go to Olive Garden for lunch.  We had the world's worst waiter there.  He started out with the attitude that we were just annoying him to be in his presence.  Then every time he brought stuff to the table he would set it down in front of me and the girl across from me and tell us to "pass it down" (we were in a booth).  No "please" or anything nice like that.

Usually when they bring your meal they put it down in front of you and then ask if you want grated cheese or not. Nope not him,  he would leave it all on the tray and just say not ask if we all wanted cheese and then start grating, not even letting us say how much we wanted or anything.  I had to shout out that I didn't want cheese on mine and he looked at me like I was retarded.  But hey, it's my meal and if I don't want cheese on it I don't have to....jerk!

When he brought back our bills with our credit cards and change in them he just dumped them (really just dropped them) all in front of me with a pile of pens and walked off.  I had to sort them all out and pass them out to the girls. Needless to say he did NOT receive a tip from any of us!

Thursday we went to Chili's.  We had a much better experience.  The waitress was so good to us, and yes we all tipped her!

Friday I took off early and went down to Jamie's to spend time with her and the boys.  Jax was out of school early so I just hung out with him until Jamie got back from helping at another site.  Then I went up and hung out at her office until she could get off work.

Jamie, Jax and I went shopping .  We stopped at Old Navy and then went to the mall.  Jamie was trying to find things for them all to wear to a friends wedding she has coming up.  She found clothes for the boys but nothing for her.  I picked up some white tanks from Old Navy.

After shopping Jamie picked up Trevon and dropped us all off at her apartment while she went to get groceries.

She made tilipia and salad for dinner. Very good! 

After dinner Jax showed me how to play Plants vs. Zombies.  This was probably a big mistake because I ended up playing it past midnight.  Jax helped me along the way, giving me pointers on which plants to use and when. 

The boys fell asleep and I took the movie "The Brother's Grim" to Jax's room to watch.  I didn't see the whole movie because I fell asleep half way through it.  Jamie was down loading pictures on to her computer when I went upstairs.

Saturday morning I went downstairs and watched cartoons with the boys.  Is there any other way to spend a Saturday morning?  When Jamie woke up we watched "Ice Age 3".   

I took Jax home with me so that he could go to his dad's.  Johnny was at work so Jax stayed at my house until he came and picked him up.  We went to Arby's for lunch and then just hung out and watched TV and talked.  He is growing up so fast, he will be in Junior high this next year.

1 comment:

  1. I love Plants vs Zombies! Rachel and Ash have it and I love to watch them play!

    ReplyDelete