Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nope...can't think of anything clever to write........

So not too awfully much going on right now.

Things have calmed down at work now that inventory is over. I am keeping plenty busy though, with Jade on maternity leave. Our grocery receiving clerk was let go last Tuesday so everyone has been bouncing around to cover until we get a new clerk hired and trained. It was quite a shock, she was so good at her job but made a bad decision.

Mom and Dad came up to Salt Lake last week so Mom could see the doctors again. Dad came up to Brigham on Tuesday and surprised me and took me to lunch. We went to the new Chinese buffet cause I know how much Dad loves his buffets. We had a nice chat and I was glad to see him.

Saturday Michelle (gm receiving clerk) called and she was taking her boys to the matinee to see "The Lightning Thief". So I jumped at the chance to get out of the house and have some yummy buttered popcorn. The movie was good, her boys loved it. She is reading the book but hadn't gotten far enough to be able to tell if it was better than the movie or not.

Took my taxes to Jodi as usual and YAY! I'll be getting refunds from both Federal and State! That is always a good thing.

The weather has been nice. All the snow is melted in my yard showing me how much yard work will need to be done. I think I am going to make some major changes to the front yard this spring. I inherited the landscaping from the previous owners and they didn't take in to consideration how big the plants and bushes would get when they put them in. So I'm going to be pulling out a lot of them. Especially the ones by the driveway. They have gotten so big that I have to pull in my carport at an angle so they won't scratch my car.

Started a new book. I am now reading "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment