Sunday, October 30, 2011

Joe and Jessica get married.....

So on October 23, 2011 my baby brother Joe married his soul mate Jessica. It was a great day.  Here is a photo run down of the event...(I forgot my camera so I borrowed pictures from my family, Thanks guys)

The day before they had a rehearsal and Angel caught this picture of Joe having a beer with my parents.  I so love this and Joe looks just like my dad....minus the tattoos and piercings ;)

Here is Joe on his big day, he cleans up rather nicely doesn't he? 

Here we are the oldest and the youngest of the siblings... 

My other brother Charles and I..my bothers are so handsome! 

And speaking of handsome, check out my grandson Jax! 

Here is Joe and my mom... 

The cake...topped with a Zombie bride dragging the groom. 

They had cupcakes topped with coconut and hazelnut,
with your choice of brain, skull or knife...

Here are the cutest and craziest kids ever passing time until the wedding starts.
Cambria, Gunner, Braxton and Trevon 

Angel took this of  us all waiting for it to begin.. 

Mom and Joe coming down the aisle with Dad right behind them.. 

Mom and Joe.. 

Father and Son....

The beautiful bride.. 

Joe giving his vows... 

Jessica's vows... 

Sealed with a kiss! 

Mr. and Mrs. Joseph M. Williams!
I have never seen my brother look so happy, and yes, I cried.... 

Their new daughter-in-law... 

Look at the smile on my brother's face!

The cake was cut with a machete (what else?!) 



It was a beautiful fall day and everything went without a hitch.  They served chicken salad croissants, with fruit and carrots and celery and of course the cupcakes.  The yard and everything was decorated with a Halloween/Zombie theme including fresh graves with bones sticking out.   Everyone received a little goody bag for coming.  In it was a skull sucker, an eyeball ring, an eyeball bottle of bubbles, Halloween stickers, and some candy.

The people watching was awesome (I'm sure Joe and Jessica's friend thought the same thing of us).  The best was when The Joker walked in.... 

Gunner is a HUGE Batman fan so on the way home I was asking him about the Joker and why didn't Batman come.  His reply was: "Dramma, that wasn't the real Joker."  I asked him how did he know that.  He replied: "The Joker doesn't wear shoes like that and the Joker doesn't wear glasses."  Of all the things his shoes were the LAST thing that I even thought of looking at, but that's Gunner for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment